I have been enjoying playing with copper this week. I made some new earrings that are a variation on the hoops I made last week that I will post once I get some decent pictures. I also oxidized the copper and moonstone hoop earrings I made last week to give the copper a warmer tone.
Below is the before and after photos. I used Liver of Sulfur until the copper was black and then I used some steel wool to lighten it up and put them in the tumbler for about 20 minutes. I prefer the oxidized pair, but it may be that it is just better with my skin tone.
Of course, there's no going back now, so if I decide I preferred the original pair, I will be making more.