- Five Wire Tools Every Jewelry Maker Needs - These basic tools will get you started making terrific wire jewelry.
- Four Cool Tools for Wire Workers and Jewelry Makers - Add these tools to advance your wire jewelry making skills
- Best Tools to Make Wire Loops - Wire loops are essential, and these tools will help you make them fast and professionally.
- How to Choose Wire for Jewelry Making: Save yourself the trial and error of choosing wire by learning a little about which wire is most useful and why.
- Make a Simple Wire Loop for Jewelry Making: Wire loops are a great place to start your wire jewelry making journey - and you'll be surprised at the great jewelry you can make!
- Which Way Should Loops Face in Bead Chains?: My opinion only - but I love to explore the details that make jewelry wear better and last longer.
- Wire Framed Bead Dangles: Dress up your dangles with this simple wire technique!
- Decorative Wire Wrapped Dangles Without Using Head Pins: Head pins are great, but this these wire wrapped dangles are easy to make and add decorative flair.
- Wrap Beads to the Outside of a Wire Frame: Another basic technique that you can use all the time - wrap beads to the outside of wire hoops, frames, etc.
- How to Make Perfect Wire Spirals: This is an intermediate skill - but remember spirals don't have to be perfect to look great!